No. Unfortunately Chromecast and Airplay can only stream from the internet, not directly from your device.
If you wish to cast/airplay a match or show you have already downloaded, you can still stream it from the internet with the following steps. Note that this will not use the downloaded version and will use additional data.
- Make sure your device is set up to use Chromecast/Airplay.
- For a guide of how to set up Google Chromecast, click here.
- For a guide of how to set up Apple Airplay, click here.
- Navigate to the match or show of your choice on the MATCHES or SHOWS tabs at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the play icon (images). Do not tap on the tick icon (image) as this will play the downloaded version.