When you sign up for Watch AFL, there are three subscription options that you can choose from:
- Weekly Subscription
- Monthly Subscription
- 12-Month Subscription
All three subscriptions offer the exact same content, the only difference is the price and duration of the plan.
To see what content is included in your subscription, click here.
Therefore, no matter what subscription option you choose, you'll get all the same great AFL content, but for the amount of time you want.
Check out the subscription options below to understand how they work:
- The Weekly Subscription auto-renews every 7 days on the same date of purchase
- E.g. If you sign up to Watch AFL on a Thursday, your subscription will auto-renew each Thursday up until you cancel your subscription
- The Monthly Subscription auto-renews every 30 days
- E.g. If you sign up to Watch AFL on the 15th of March, your subscription will auto-renew on the 14th of April or 30 days after the date you are charged up until you cancel your subscription
- The 12-Month Subscription auto-renews every year on the same date and time of purchase
- E.g. If you sign up to Watch AFL on the 15th March, your subscription will auto-renew on the 15th March the following year and will remain active until you choose to cancel your subscription
Note: Throughout the year, Watch AFL may offer other subscriptions as well as free trial promotions.
Changing your Subscription
If you decide to change your Watch AFL subscription, you'll need to take the following steps:
- Cancel your current subscription
- Wait until your current access expires
- Re-subscribe to your preferred subscription
You can cancel, update your subscription or manage your personal details at any time via the My Profile section on Watch AFL. You can also contact our Watch AFL Customer Care team.
To check out our current subscriptions on offer, check out the Watch AFL website.