Provided you have all of the following in place, you should be able to watch all streams.
- an active subscription from the Watch AFL site
- a compatible device or system - ensure you are using those that are supported
- a strong internet connection (minimum 5mbps) - you can check your speed at speedtest.net
- access the service either by the website, watchafl.com.au or by downloading the Watch AFL App
- login using your account
- ensure you are viewing outside of Australia - To check your IP address visit http://www.WhatsMyIP.com
If you have confirmed all the above but are still experiencing issues with streaming then please contact our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help our customer care team, please provide a screenshot of what you're experiencing when emailing us.