Watch AFL is a subscription-based, video streaming service. To enjoy watching the AFL outside of Australia, follow the steps below:
- First things first, you'll need to sign up to Watch AFL via our website - click here to get started.
- Watch AFL is a geo-location based service which means it's only available outside of Australia. So once you've successfully subscribed, you'll need to ensure you're physically outside of Australia, as well as making sure your IP address isn't based in Australia. You can check your IP address by clicking here.
- Note: If you have a Virtual Private Network (VPN) enabled, you will need to choose to disable it for a seamless streaming experience.
- Log in to Watch AFL using a compatible device
- Note: Log in via our website or via the Watch AFL app on your iOS or Android device.
- View upcoming matches, match replays and shows by selecting the different tabs at the top of the Watch AFL browser.
- To stream your content, you'll need a stable internet connection of 7.5Mbps+ if you want a seamless HD stream. Find out more about how your internet speed can affect your streaming quality here.
- Select a match or show and start streaming!
Note: Watch AFL is an auto-renewal subscription service. Therefore, you'll need to cancel your subscription if you do not wish to continue.
If you have any trouble with the above steps, please get in touch with our Watch AFL Customer Care team.