Watch AFL is a subscription based, video streaming service. To enjoy watching the AFL whilst outside Australia, you need to complete the following:
- Sign up via our website www.watchafl.com.au
- Once successfully subscribed, ensure you’re located outside Australia - to check your IP address visit http://www.WhatsMyIP.com
- Then, please log in using a compatible device – depending on your device you can access via our website or the Watch AFL app.
- You will need a stable internet connection of at least 5Mbps to watch content - you can check your speed at speedtest.net
- View the upcoming matches, match replays and shows by selecting the different tabs on screen
- Select a match or show to start watching!
As this is an auto-renewal subscription service, you will need to cancel your account if you do not wish to continue.
If you have trouble with any of the above, please let our support team know via the below link.