If you've got any questions about cancellations, refunds or auto-renewals on Watch AFL, this article will point you in the right direction.
If you choose to cancel or change your Watch AFL subscription, you'll need to follow these steps:
- Head to the Watch AFLwebsite on your supported device
- Note: You won't be able to cancel your subscription via the Watch AFL mobile app
- Log in to your Watch AFL account
- Click on the menu icon at the top left-hand side on your screen
- Select 'My Profile'
- Here you'll be able to choose 'Manage Your Subscription'
- You'll see a few things here including your current subscription and your next billing date
- Select 'Cancel Subscription' below your current subscription information
- Note: Your subscription will remain active until the date of your next payment. So, you'll still have access to your Watch AFL account while overseas for the remainder of your current subscription - enjoy the Footy!
As per our Terms and Conditions, you must cancel your subscription at least 48 hours prior to your renewal date to avoid further charges.
Note: No pro-rata refunds will be provided to customers who cancel during an active subscription period
The Watch AFL website and Terms and Conditions state clearly that 'All subscriptions automatically renew' and that subscribers are free to 'cancel at any time'.
Auto-renewal subscriptions will automatically renew at the full price of the chosen subscription. E.g. If you've signed up to a 12-month Subscription, you'll be charged for another 12-month subscription if your subscription auto-renews.
It is also stated in our Terms and Conditions that you must cancel your subscription at least 48 hours prior to your renewal date to avoid further charges. This means that if you do not cancel by this time, Watch AFL will automatically renew your membership for the relevant subscription period and your nominated account will be charged upon confirmation of purchase as set out below:
- Watch AFL Weekly Pass: Automatically debited every 7 days
- Watch AFL Monthly Pass: Automatically debited every month
- Watch AFL 12-Month Pass: Automatically debited every 365 calendar days