Our video players utilise adaptive streaming technology - meaning that our content network will deliver to you the best possible resolution based on your connection. For good quality streaming you need a strong, consistent connection - and whilst a speedtest might provide an indicative speed, these are not always representative of a consistent connection over a long period of time. Saying that, you can check your speed here.
If you are utilising a WiFi modem the following tips may be useful:
- Check whether your WiFi modem is within 5 metres of your device
- Ensure that there is a clear line of sight between your modem and your device
- If possible - try and connect directly to your internet service with a cable (the signal is often stronger and more consistent over a long period of time)
- Try an alternate internet browser if problems still persist
- As a last resort - try re-booting your device and making a new connection. Sometimes local exchanges are susceptible to traffic bottle-necks, and a new connection may provide an alternate connection route
We recommend that you have a minimum connection of 5 mbps to enjoy streaming.